Thursday, May 19, 2011

Canadian Researchers Obtain A Simple Cure For Cancer, But Major Pharmaceutical Corporations Aren’t Interested

Source

EDMONTON, CANADA, May 14, 2011 /NewsRelease/ - Canadian scientists tested dichloroacetate (DCA) on human’s cells; it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells and left the healthy cells alone. It was tested on Rats inflicted with severe tumors; their cells shrank once they were fed with water supplemented with DCA. The drug is widely available and is easy to use, so why the major drug companies aren’t involved? Or the Media thinking about this find?

Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this cancer research because DCA method cannot be patented

Researchers at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada have cured cancer, yet there is a little ripple in the news or in TV. It’s a simple technique using very basic drug. The method employs dichloroacetate, which is currently used to treat metabolic disorders. So, there isn’t any concern of side effects or about their long-term effects.

This drug doesn’t require a patent, so anyone can employ it widely and cheaply compared to the costly cancer drugs made by major pharmaceutical companies.

In human bodies there is a natural cancer fighting Mitochindria, the powerhouse/engine of the human cell, however they need to be triggered to work. Scientists used to think these mitochondria cells were damaged and thus ineffective against cancer. So they used to focus on glycolysis, that is less effective in curing cancer and more wasteful. The drug manufacturers focused on this glycolysis method to fight cancer. This DCA however doesn’t rely on glycolysis instead on mitochondria; it triggers the mitochondria which in turn fights the cancer cells.

The side effect of this could it be also reactivates a process called apoptosis. You see, mitochondria contain an all-too-important self-destruct button that can not be pressed in cancer cells. Without it, tumors grow larger as cells refuse to be extinguished. Fully functioning mitochondria, thanks to DCA, can once again die.

With glycolysis switched off, the body produces less lactic acid, so the bad tissue around cancer cells doesn’t break down and seed new tumors.

Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this research because DCA method cannot be patented, without a patent they can’t make money, like they are doing with their AIDS Patent. Because the pharmaceutical companies won’t develop this, the article says other independent laboratories should start producing this drug and do more research to confirm all the above findings and produce drugs. All the groundwork can be achieved in collaboration with the Universities, who will be glad to assist in such research and may develop an effective drug for curing cancer.

You can access the original research for this cancer here.

The updated clinical trials can be found here - http://www.medicorcancer.com/dca-data.html

The latest DCA research information -http://www.dca.med.ualberta.ca/Home/Updates/2010-05-12_Update.cfm

The University of Alberta results are encouraging and support the need for larger clinical trials with DCA. The research team hopes to secure additional funding to continue the ongoing trials with DCA at the University of Alberta.

From wiki

Dichloroacetic acid, often abbreviated DCA, is the chemical compound with formula CHCl2COOH. It is an acid, an analogue of acetic acid in which two of the three hydrogen atoms of the methyl group have been replaced by chlorine atoms. The salts and esters of dichloroacetic acid are called dichloroacetates. Salts of DCA have been studied as potential drugs because they inhibit the enzyme pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase.

Cancer cells change the way they metabolize oxygen in a way that promotes their survival. In laboratory studies of isolated cancer cells grown in tissue culture, DCA restores the original metabolism, and promotes their self-destruction. This has led to the use of DCA for treating cancer, by individuals experimenting with it themselves, by doctors administering it to patients as a non-approved drug, by scientists testing it in cancer tissue cultures in cell culture and in mice, and in human Phase II studies. DCA has improved certain biochemical parameters, but it has not demonstrated improved survival.

A study in mice at the University of Alberta showed that "DCA induces apoptosis, decreases proliferation, and inhibits tumor growth, without apparent toxicity."[4] In 2010, a small human trial on 5 cancer patients and 49 samples of tissue was conducted.[5] The results were encouraging and DCA "appeared to extend the lives of four of the five study participants".[6]


3 comments:

  1. Do you know that there is a great spell caster who can cure any deadly
    disease. Like Cancer, Hiv, syphilis, e.t.c. Well my main reason why i
    am writing this right now is to inform the whole world about the great
    deeds, Dr. okorom did for me. I was diagnosed of this deadly disease
    in the year 2000 ever since then i was taking my medications, until i
    met the great spell caster, though i never believed in spell. I saw
    many testimonies on how a great spell caster cured thier deadly
    diseases. I contacted him through his phone number. I called him, he
    asked me to send him my email, which i did. He gave me a form to fill,
    I filled it and send it back to him. He told me that his god's
    required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on
    me. I don't know where to find the items he required. He told me that
    the only alternative is for of to send him the money, then he can help
    me to purchase the items from the items sellers. I promised myself to
    do anything to get cured. I sent him the money. He bought the items
    and casted a curing spell on me. Two day later he asked me to go for
    check-up, when i did the check-up i was tested HIV Negative. If you
    passing through hardship and you need a way out, kindly contact him
    via his email on dr.okoromspellhome@live.com or call his number on
    +2348127147869

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was HIV positive over 9year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR.SAMURA I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks DR.SAMURA you can DR.SAMURA you can also contact him through his email address, mosthighsolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call him on +2349035256215.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY HIV/AIDS HEALING TESTIMONY

    Hello, i want to share this testimony to the public about a great man who help me out in serious illness. I had HIV AID for good 5year and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was not interested to me any longer but I just pray for God every day to accept my soul whenever I’m gone lucky to me my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV/AIDS she helped me out on everything the man ask for my picture, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple after all he ask is done 45mins later I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally for 4 to 5 days I start getting Weight before a month my body start developing my skin start coming up after 2month I went for HIV test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not a HIV patient if you have HIV/AIDS or any sickness please for your sake contact him for cure now on his email address: DR.JERRYSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM and i pray that he will help you also.All thanks to,DR.JERRY, you can also contact me via email address: sheilagarcia654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts